Tuesday, April 15, 2014

17 weeks, 6 days - TIGHT pants...

Hotpants Pieper?  More like TIGHTpants Pieper.  Seriously, when did this happen?  I swear this was not the case last week when I took my belly pic but today, my pants are TIGHT.  I didn't end up changing them because I was being too lazy to figure out what else to wear but holy moses, this little nugget is squashed in today!  Looks like it's time for the belly band!  That's very exciting.  Having a belly makes things seem so real and will make me so much less insecure about my body.  I still don't really see it but my goodness, do I feel it!  I really don't know what happened.  It's like it was just over night and boom!  Belly.  Nuts.

Also, baby is doing some crazy dances.  I have to think that we'll be able to feel her/him on the outside before too long.  These jigs are getting wilder and wilder so there will have to be something from the outside pretty soon.  Hooray hooray hooray!  Babies babies babies!

Also, I might end up telling a few folks at work sooner than I meant to.  There's a conference in July that they're trying to get a head count on and they really want me to go.  I really don't want to go.  So I'm thinking that I tell them I'm going to be rolling off in September and why I will be and maybe they won't make me go.  I won't tell the broader public for a bit yet, but I might end up telling my bosses in the next few weeks.  Then, I believe, things will really feel real.  So crazy.  :D :D

2 comments:

  1. No worries Amanda! I sent the maternity clothes back with grandma and grandpa today :)

    ReplyDelete