Friday, February 14, 2014

9 weeks, 2 days - Happy Valentine's Day!

Oh man, I don't know where it came from but I suddenly got this insatiable craving for Gramma Marcia's cut out cookies.  It's probably because I was talking to my partner in cookie crime, Shirley, but I can hardly stand how much I want one.  A big, pink, heart-shaped cut out cookie.  Since I couldn't find my cookie cutters at Christmas, I have little hope that I'll find them now so we may end up with Valentine's Day feet, moons, and fish again.  Unfortunately, I don't want to make them.  I just want to eat them!  I really really want to eat them!  Blerg.  I wonder if there's anyone I can strong arm into making them for me... :)  Just kidding.  I think we'll likely have Valentine's Day circles but they can still be pink and delicious.  Mmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment