Tuesday, February 25, 2014

10 weeks, 6 days - Worst behind me

I suspect that the worst of the nausea is behind me now.  I still don't always feel great, but I haven't felt that all encompassing, can't do anything, want to cry nausea for about a week now.  At first I thought it was because of the vitamins my doctor gave me or because of the pb I'm eating at every opportunity, but now, I think it's just  because I've gotten over the hump.  Egads and what a hump it was.  I cannot believe people deal with that on a larger scale.  How could you ever get anything done?  So awful.

In other new, I'm 10 weeks, 6 days today and my Lillypie ticker says that baby TB is the size of a strawberry.  Baby Center says a kumquat.  Why would you say kumquat when you could say strawberry?  Who on earth knows how big a kumquat is but doesn't know the size of a strawberry?  So ridiculous.  I also think it's funny that, as of tomorrow, baby will be a different fruit size.  I know that baby is growing the whole time and it doesn't flip over on a certain day, but all of my tickers and trackers say that so it makes me laugh a little.  Here's the pic that Baby Center says TB looks like today:

Weirdly alienish, no?  Tomorrow, I'll post what development has apparently happened over night.  Fetal growth is so cool because it changes so rapidly week to week.  So amazing.  It would be really neat to be able to get a camera in there and do a time lapse photograph of the entire 9 months just to watch baby TB grow and develop.  Such amazing miracles these bodies of ours are.

No comments:

Post a Comment