Thursday, January 30, 2014

7 weeks, 1 day - Snow day: take 3

We haven't been home since the close!  The wild crazy snow storm that hit and shut down the city left enough ice to make it dangerous for us to venture back up north still!  All over 3 inches of snow.  So crazy.  But we're all safe and warm.  Amy and her kids came over to grandma and grandpa's house yesterday (where we're staying) and went sledding/played in the snow then spent the night.  That was fun.  Big cousin sleep over.  I got some great sleep and am feeling pretty awesome, actually.  A little distressed about losing two days of packing but not sick and not overly tired.  So that's good news.  Baby Posterity is being kind, it appears.  7 weeks and very minimal morning sickness thus far and, in fact, I'm still not positive what I've been having even IS morning sickness.  That makes me a little nervous.  It makes me wonder if maybe there's something wrong so I still wish I was going to the doctor before 2/17, but otherwise, no complaints.  Maybe my mom was right; she said that this time would be really good for me because there wouldn't be anything to do EXCEPT rest.  I told her that I wasn't sure about that because I'm just not as comfortable and relaxed as I would be at my own house.  But then again, if I was at my own house, I'd be getting up early to go to work (instead of sleeping until 8 and going down stairs to work... so luxurious) and staying up late packing.  Or maybe I wouldn't.  Who knows?  Regardless, I'm not questioning it and just embracing the good feeling.

Oh!  Also, our site manager sent us the awesomest pic of our house while we were closing.  We'll probably use it as our Christmas card next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment