Monday, January 27, 2014

6 weeks, 3 days - Belly pic and comparison

So I'm being a little dishonest by posting this today.  I took it when I was 6 weeks and 3 days along but I didn't make a post until today so I'm posting for the past.  Anyway, like with last time, I'm a little disappointed by what I look like when I'm starting but it's good to have a pic of what I'm starting from.  I'm wearing pants with a wide waistband which is what the weird texture is at the bottom but I think my waist is thicker than it started out last time.  Gross.  How can it be thicker than last time?  I'm nearly 10 lbs lighter than I was last time.  Ugh.  Bodies.

Not a great coparison because I"m not wearing the same clothes (that shirt is packed away right now) and I'm facing different directions and the new one is much closer up but now that I compare them side by side, it looks like I"m starting from about the same place.  I'll be interested to see how the rest goes, as I've heard "things move into place faster" the second time around.  We'll see.  

No comments:

Post a Comment