Wednesday, June 18, 2014

27 weeks, 0 days - Waking up?

Are you waking up in there, Baby?  You've been MUCH more active lately.  I'm not sure if it's because you're bigger so I can feel more of your movements now or if it's because you really are that much more active but my goodness!  I could hardly believe how much moving and shaking you were doing yesterday!  Mommy was so exhausted that she cried on her way into work so it was kind of funny to see how dancy you were feeling.  It gave me back some much needed energy.  Guess I was feeding a bit off of you.

27 weeks.  Third trimester starts next week.  Cannot believe that we're so far already.  I need to take a belly pic tonight because all of a sudden, I'm feeling like my belly is huge.  It's really out there.  I think we've officially surpassed how large I got with Henry.  Maybe not and I guess I won't know for sure until I see the pic comparison but it's looking pretty big to me these days.  People still comment on how small I am, but it looks pretty huge to me.  We'll see.  I'm still comfortable and everything, no problems laying on my back or tummy yet.  Just kind of surprised every time I look in the mirror.

In other news, Nana sent me a bunch of super cute maternity work clothes.  They really are super cute and I feel really good in them.  Amy and Dave have been great about telling me how cute I am (thank you for that, by the way) but the other day when I was there picking up Henry, little Brooklyn furrowed her brow, looked at me very sternly and asked, "Aun Manna, how come you're wearing so much pretty dresses?"  I smiled at her and told her that I wear pretty dresses to work.  That seemed ok to her so she went about her business merrily.  Then two days ago, I came in wearing this SUPER cute fitted one.  It's one of those that really flatters and accentuates your figure but also highlights your belly.  Ruched sides but otherwise, figure fitted and flattering.  Anyway, I came in to get Henry and Brookie ran over to me and said, "Aun Manna, you look absolutely marvelous today!"  It was just the funniest thing to hear those big words coming out of that little mouth.  I thanked her and gave her a big hug.  Talk about making my day!  Yeesh.  What a cutie.

No comments:

Post a Comment