Thursday, June 5, 2014

25 weeks, 1 day - Woah! Slow down there, baby!

This baby has gone completely mental!  Moving and grooving all day long, nearly every day.  He/she was driving me mad during meetings this morning because it's very distracting to have a fiesta going on in your tummy while you're trying to understand the pros and cons of switching from batch file transfers to an IPSIS system using LIS or CSV files.  That's hard enough to feign interest in under the best of circumstances, but when there's a full on party happening in your tummy, it's darn near impossible.  I haven't felt hiccups once yet, which is interesting.  I don't remember when he started getting them, but Henry had them nearly every day, multiple times a day.  They were super annoying but were kind of nice in a way because it was easy to predict when they'd come so I could have other people feel him in there.  This baby is all hit or miss.

Ugh, and I'm so frigging tired.  Still have no idea if it's pregnancy or the commute/work thing but I just want to take a nap.  :(  Can't believe I'm almost 6 months pregnant (according to Baby Center).  Not sure if I've posted this before or not, but here's the chart I use to determine how far along I am:


Just so crazy to think that I'm this far along.  

No comments:

Post a Comment