Tuesday, July 15, 2014

30 weeks, 6 days - "Yup, definitely fatter..."

I got "spotted" again today.  One of the lovely admins here at work stopped me to ask if I was pregnant.  She's so sweet and dear and gentle.  I told her that I was surprised that she didn't notice sooner because I'm 7 months and she seemed genuinely shocked.  She just had a new grandson a few weeks ago.  Anyway, she told me that she wondered when I came in this morning because my face looks fuller and I look so very tired.  Not a word about the camel hump protruding from my mid section.  I mean, honestly, I know it's not as big as some people get but it's for sure there.  Amy pointed it out this morning and noted surprise about how much bigger it looks on some days than others (today being one of the big days).  So I just can't believe Janice didn't mention my belly.  Or maybe she's just being gentle and kind, figuring it's better to point out my fat face and the bags under my eyes than risk calling me fat...?  I don't know.  Very interesting.

I'm tired today.  She was right about that.  Very, very tired.  Kind of feeling nauseous.  Really glad Matt is working the day shift so he can pick up Henry boy tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment