Friday, July 11, 2014

30 weeks, 2 days - belly pic!

It's so bizarre, the difference between how I feel I look and what comes across in pictures.  Generally speaking, I hate having pictures taken because I think I'm far more attractive than I must really be.  Each time I see a pic of myself, I get sad and angry and depressed about the reality of what I must really look like to the world.  But then, there's these belly pics.  I feel like I'm HUGE.  Absolutely enormous.  It hurts to bend over sometimes.  And then I take belly pics and see that it's really just kind of not that big.  I put together the 30 week comparison from Henry and the bumps look nearly identical.  It's weird.  It looks like I carried Henry a little lower and this baby higher, so this bump looks rounder.  But it's really weird how close to the same size they seem.  I never felt very big with Henry and I feel just absolutely enormous with this one.


As usual, in the below pic, Henry's bump is on the left side.  I still can't believe we're 30 weeks along.  So bizarre.  That's still 2 months until our due date, but it just feels so far along at this point!  Man, I still remember that exciting Yes + we got on our pregnancy test.  Can't believe there's going to be a baby in just a couple of months!

No comments:

Post a Comment