Monday, March 17, 2014

13 weeks, 5 days - No news is good news

I really don't have much to say these days.  Feeling good.  No complaints.  Haven't felt those flops in my tummy again so I'm not sure anymore if I really was feeling Baby move or not.  We celebrated Aunt Amy's and Grandma's birthdays this weekend and Uncle Andrew and Aunt Allie brought down baby Lex.  I can't believe how little he is.  I can't believe I'll have a baby even smaller than that in about 6 months.  6 months from today is my due date.  So crazy.  Lex is just over 11 lbs, or was at his 2 month appointment a few weeks ago.  So crazy to think that Henry was just over 1/2 that size when he was born.  I wonder how this baby will be.  I have to think he/she'll be bigger than Henry was because I think I've already gained more than I did with Henry in the first 20 weeks (if you count from where I started as opposed to where I lost to).  So crazy to think about having another baby.  Seeing baby Lex made it all seem so much more real.  Up until now, it was just kind of cerebral and not really gelling that a real baby is going to be there at the end.  A brother or sister for my Henry boy.  Really wild to think about.  Two kids!  We'll have two kids!!  I just... I just can't believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment