Tuesday, September 9, 2014

38 weeks, 6 days - Holy belly, Batman!

So.  We can no longer say I have a little belly.  Maybe it's a little belly for 39 weeks, but it's for sure a definitive baby belly.  No joking around here.


This belly is quite a bit bigger than Henry's was, which is funny to me because I don't weigh any more than I did with him.  I guess it's because I started out weighing less.  Regardless, I've got a real belly this time.  Which, you know, I like but I also wonder how much harder it's going to be to lose than Henry's was.  Henry's belly went away basically in the hospital.  Would be nice for that to happen again.  :)  Not exactly holding my breath, though.

Additionally, Aunt Amy took some family pics of us this weekend.  I know, I know, who gets pictures taken when they're 38 weeks pregnant?  I felt so fat and disgusting and swollen and tired, but she did a really nice job and some of them turned out great.  She only sent us a few so far but here's what I've got:








I think she did a really fantastic job and they turned out beautifully.  I've since cut Henry's hair and wish I'd done it before we got our pics done, but I'll know for next time.  I just trimmed off the wisps in the back, so his curls are still there; they just look fuller and less messy.  Also, I think the family pic is really funny because these pics were taken on Saturday and I took the belly pic on Monday.  Two days apart.  Clearly, my belly didn't grow that much in two days so it really accentuates how much what I'm wearing affects how big my belly looks.  I think it looks really small in the one of Matt kissing it but absolutely ENORMOUS in the one above it.  So weird.  Anyway, we're on baby watch 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment