Friday, May 16, 2014

22 weeks, 2 days - Belly Pic and Ball park

This was actually taken on 22 weeks, 0 days but I am only getting around posting it now.
As you can see, we've got some definite belly action there.  Below is the 22 week compare from Henry:
As you can see, I've for sure picked up speed with this baby.  This time around, my bump is a lot rounder and more pronounced than it was at 22 weeks with Henry.  That could have more to do with the fact that I've gained so much more weight than I did with Henry, though.  Who knows.  

As far as the rest goes, I'm feeling pretty well other than getting over a bit of a cold.  That makes me tired but otherwise, no real complaints.  I'm kind of emotional and blue lately, getting my feelings hurt about stupid things that normally wouldn't bother me but I think that's to be expected during pregnancy.  

Mother's day was amazing, though.  We went to a Braves game with Henry and it was just about as perfect as it could have possibly been.  I felt a little guilty because the Rehbein clan did a mother's day brunch, but I didn't find out about it until the day before Mother's day and by then, we'd already had our plans set.  I don't know how far in advance Matt knew, but if it was before that, the word wasn't spread.  Anyway, we went to the game and Henry was just an angel.  He was rapt and engaged for the first few innings, then he ate french fries and popcorn for the next few, finishing it out on mommy's or daddy's lap playing with daddy's phone for the last few.  He was just a dream child.  And he seemed to have a really great time.  I went in to get him up the next morning and the first thing he said when I opened the door was, "ba-buh!"  I thought he was saying "Grandpa" so I told him he was crazy and that I was Mama.  He then clicked his tongue and said it again.  I looked at him for a few seconds trying to determine if what I heard was real but when he did it again, I was sure.  He wasn't saying "Grandpa" but "baseball" and clicking his tongue to imitate the sound of a ball hitting a bat.  Ha!  So, yeah.  I think he liked it.  So cute.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment